Club Cruz offers high-quality beach volleyball clinics for boys & girls ages 8-16
Whether you are new to beach volleyball or ready to compete, our beach volleyball clinics offer multiple levels for all players. The beach volleyball clinics will focus on the fundamentals of the beach volleyball game within a fun environment for learning. Sessions will include instruction on the basics of the beach game and fun games. Players will be reviewed on the first day, and will be placed.
Sessions will include instruction on the basics of the beach game and fun games. Players will be reviewed on the first day, and will be placed into the appropriate level for their skills.
Costs: The cost of the program is $225 per week, with a 10% discount for signing up for more than 3 sessions. The sessions will include:
- Club Cruz Beach T-Shirt
- Official replica CBVA (California Beach Volleyball Association) replica beach volleyball
- Beach drills and game-like situations instructed by experienced Club Cruz coaches
- Coaches with competitive beach experience
- Beach volleyball conditioning and speed/agility drills
- Instruction of all beach volleyball rules and regulations
- Time to enjoy the beach outside of volleyball play!
Player equipment requirements:
Due to the harsh nature of the beach all players should eat a balanced breakfast before arriving and drink plenty of water the night before to prevent dehydration and any heat related illnesses. Players should also bring multiple water bottles and a snack to eat during the middle of the camp.
- Lots of water
- Sweatshirt or another jacket
Sessions: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 am – 12 pm
Location for all sessions: Harbor Beach in Santa Cruz.